With Halloween right around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about costumes!
We’ve put together a simple DIY cardboard mask tutorial inspired by the work of ground-breaking artist Pablo Picasso. These masks are not only perfect for a PAMM Kids art-inspired Halloween costume, but would even make a great decorative element once the season is over!
- Construction paper
- Elastic string
- Hot glue gun
- Acrylic paint
- Cut out the shape of the face from the cardboard. Make sure to add holes for the eyes.
- Choose your favorite colors and paint a base for your mask.
- Cut out different shapes from cardboard and construction paper to plan the design on your mask.
- Use the hot glue gun to glue everything onto the mask once the paint has dried. Focus on making the design asymmetrical (or uneven) to channel Picasso’s signature style.
- Poke a hole on each side of the mask and tie it with some string.
- Voila – you’re done!
Show us your masks on social media by hashtagging #PAMMoween17 !